23/03/09

Boring day...

A boring day. Only me at home. No homework, no want to study, very lazy a…


Today I slept in my class when Sivik. Haha… sorry a teacher, but I am really very tiered. I slept until not heard the bell ring... then my friend call me for the recess, I just realized that want recess liao… when I want to stand up, I found that my leg was numbed o… no energy to move it… sat on my place quite a long time… after ? minute baru my leg can move.


Aiyo…… tomorrow want to stay at school for the prefect meeting again a… don’t know what time can come back to home… very boring one lo… they like to waste time only, often start the meeting very late one… then only discussed same problem: go duty a??? always ask this problem nia… very trouble lo… besides o… if want meeting le, I cant go back home with my dear liao… so, I hate meeting. Very very hate it…


My friend want birthday liao lo… HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you Cheit Sze, wish u want what have what… hahahaha… happy birthday^^



This one to Fann Wen and all the friends whoes birthday at April!!!


Don’t know want do what liao. Dear… I very miss u lo…

没有评论: